GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh s Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 14:52:44 -0500
YAHYA JAMMEH-ARMS TRANSFERS FROM EASTERN EUROPE,GEORGIA,UKRAINE TO BANJUL
AND THEN CASAMANCE(HARD EVIDENCE)-SEE BELOW...

Author:Binneh S Minteh,Former Fajara Barracks Commander,now a student at
NYU,USA.
 When desperate,confused,irresponsible,insecure,ineffecient and ineffective
people see themself in power,they tend to deploy all means to neutralize
and silence their potential opponents. Such was the case in my situation.
The ineffective National Intelligent Agents of Yahya Jammeh circulated the
information that i was homeless and that i was a drunk which they were very
excited about.This is a bombshell proving to them that none of that
intelligence was infact true. In the first place,i want them t
o know that i
am attending one of the highest educational institutions in the USA and
an "HONOR STUDENT" for that matter.The reason for my silence was just my
continuing effort  to prepare myself to meet technological challenges of
this new information world.Another reason was to penetrate the Jammeh
administration and expose all their activities to the international
community. Below are hard facts and evidences showing that i am ahead of
the so call NIA.I hope you all enjoy it.

Arms Transfer Tables...see undermentioned details surrounding  The
Gambia,Significant Recent International Transfers of Defence Goods  and
services,destination the department of state for defence The Republic of
The Gambia.The secretary of state for defence is President Yahya Jammeh
himself(see his biodata on www.statehouse.gm). The evidence to be placed
against Jammeh comes from his own circle at the office of the president.

Mor
e comprehensive arms transfer details are added daily to charts on the
Global Information System(GIS).See the encrypted
website:www.GISresearch.com.
Thanks to websites like this one so-called top level defence secret
packages in Banjul are open to researches to access and see how our meager
resources are being squandered unecessarily by Jammeh.These arms or defence
goods are shipped to other destinations including
Casamance,Liberia,Sieraleone etc.Falsification of receiving licences are
usually prepared by the sellers in collaboration with Jammeh's inner circle
of arms dealers.

See the details in respect of certain defence goods that were shipped to
Banjul

Acquiring country:    The Gambia,

 System: Aircraft,

Item:  Sukhoi Su-25 Frogfoot Strike Aircraft,

Manufacturer/Supplier:   Sukhoi ex Georgian Air Force,