GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Moses Sarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:11:20 -0000
Saul,

You wrote:

". Now, given that you've metamorphosed from being "a concerned civil
servant" to being the APRC's main mouth-piece on G-L, could you at least
venture to tell us who ordered the shooting of the kids."

I have not metamorphosed from a concerned civil servant to a spokesman of
the APRC. The views I've expressed are purely mine. To answer your question,
I personally believe that as commander in chief the president must have
given the order to shoot or his VP, Mrs. Isatou Njie Saidy, as Ag. Commander
in chief then.

The above statement is response from 'Kebba Jobe' to Saul Khan about the
April 10 massacre.

Pa Modou, do you still stand to this message?

Mose