GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SULAYMAN BAJO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 06:49:59 -0800
Hi Everyone:
I am profoundly sorry to every list member for my
choice of words in my earlier posting. I was really
hurt and angry. It is not my style to use such words,
but not if I am really offended. I am not in support
and will never be in support of any one who commits
atrocities against innocent persons. Ebou was out of
line too, and did offend me. He has many lapses in his
story, did anyone try the numbers? Why do list
managers allow anyone to contribute to the Bantaba if
the person is reluctant to reveal his/her identity? We
are all Gambians working towards a better Gambia. So
why do we have to hide from one another. This is our
my main problem-hypocrisy. We have to eradicate it or
we will never achieve our goals. Once again my apology
to all those offended.

Your Home Boy,
Sulayman