GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 20:23:30 GMT
The French speak in terms of love and the statue of liberty the English well
statistics and differential equations.....
The Francophone like Senegal and Ivory Coast have some love and democracy
the Anglophone such as Gambia dont for the most part
not because they cant but because of complexes that are hidden in the past
such as iam better than you are... childish but it starts off negative
emotions that leads to seriuos war!