GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 00:44:25 +0100
Mr. Kujabi,
Thank you so much for the advice. I certainly read Mr. Bahoum's brilliant and very inspiring report on the London Democracy meeting. I really do hope that other Gambian groups in the diaspora will take the cue and organise themselves to bring pressure to bear on the Gambian regime.
Keep Up The Good Work Down There!

Modou Sidibeh