GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MLJ Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 13:11:06 -0400
Mr. Owens:

When the dust settles and Ali Baba and the forty thieves
steal the October presidential election, many will
wonder why the opposition obliged to the dictator's
legitimacy.  The moron of kaninlai will steal the
presidential election.

Why should the opposition jeopardize this important
struggle by participating in an election already won
by the dictator of kaninlai?  The opposition should
come up with conditions for a free and fair presidential
election.  It is fruitless to engage the dictator
without setting conditions.

I advocate for a boycott.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh