GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Hatab <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 20:21:38 -0000
Saul

Thanks so much for your kind comments. I think following the three or four
requests posted on the L for me to continue writing, I no longer have the
right not to. I feel honoured that people would take their time to say
please Baba, write on. I promise to do so.

Saul, if you remember a few weeks ago, I did tell you in a prvate
conversation how highly I think of Hamjatta. I'm saying this on the L so
that Mr Kanteh would know that he's been very much mistaken about me.
However, misunderstandings and msirepresentations do occur in life. For me,
the best thing to do is simply recognise one's humanity and the humanity of
one's fellow beings. That's how I manage to tame the devil that threatens to
erupt in me anytime I encounter a percieved wrong.
So Saul, Camara, Banna, Jow and Barrow, thanks for your kind words of
encouragement. I promise to write on, God willing.
Baba