GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 00:11:10 -0000
Gambia-L:

The unedited e-mail below came from one of my sources in The Gambia.

Important info: One of my unimpeachable sources in The Gambia has sent me
the statements made by Messrs Dumo Saho, Lt Lalo Jaiteh, Momodou Marenah,
Ebrima Yarbo and Ebrima Barrow, to the Serious Crimes Unit and the NIA, in
connection with the UNFOUNDED ALLEGATIONS levelled against them by the APRC
regime. And I believe their statements are very vital information that need
to come out for public consumption. Presently, I am going through them, but
I intend to release the information as soon as possible. So watch out for
them!

Regards,
Ebrima