GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:31:17 -0500
Gassama, you can try all you want to run away from me, but you CANNOT hide.
When you come to G_L with your sober cap on, you have to face REALITY here.
First of all, the EVIDENCE I gave you about the US$3 million came NOT from
Ebou Jallow, but the Bank Account Manager in Switzerland that came to Banjul
to open the account for Yaya.

Secondly, you yourself are now singing a different tune. At first I thought
you were saying that the people at Central Bank were so professional that
such hanky-panky would not go on at that institution. Now, you are admitting
that the US$3 million was transferred from the Central Bank at the
instructions of Ebou Jallow. Remember how months ago you were jumping up and
down saying that the transfer never happened? Ten-year-old children know
that the mandarins at Central Bank will NOT transfer one single butut
without Yaya’s blessing. Now Ebou Jallow (who is NOT the Governor of the
Central Bank or the Finance Minister) is instructing ‘professional civil
servants’ to transfer millions of dollars to PRIVATE Swiss Bank Accounts.
This ‘red-herring’ about Ebou Jallow transferring money to purchase rice is
nonsense.

What you do not know is that the money that was used to purchase that rice
(months earlier) has NOTHING to do with Taiwan and Ebou Jallow and Swiss
Bank accounts. That money came from Social Security and the deal was done in
1994. I am a bit busy today and would not be able to elaborate on this
further. But, rest assured that I will be back at you. And for your
information the crime of stealing is committed (consummated) when one TAKES
property belonging to another with intent to permanently deprive. Yaya
returning the US$3 million after he got caught is neither here nor there.
And by the way, if we use the logic you used against Ebou Jallow to
discredit everything the man has ever said, I think in that case no one
should take seriously what you say here because on numerous occasions you
have been caught telling blatant lies here. I will get back to you about the
US$1.7 million CASH deposit you conveniently ignored and the US$20 million
the government was claiming from Ebou Jallow. All EVIDENCE independent from
Ebou Jallow. By the way, where were you guys hiding Baabaa (Blood Diamond
Dealer) Jobe when the American General was in town? Was the man using one of
his aliases?
KB