GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
muktarr jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 02:07:14 -0700
Mr. manneh,
            There is something that disturb me about
Yaya Jammeh's supporters is tolerance. I think we have
to accept other people's ideas to construct any kind
of development. This had been an issue for those on
the list and the military in the Gambia.
Kebba, why you guys can't debate healthy without
insulting others? I am still waiting for you reply.
Peace.
             Muktarr.

=====