GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:33:24 +0200
Greetings Gambia-l,
FYI, members of Gambia-L in Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland have not
been receiving postings from the list for more than four days now. We are
able to send mails to the list and can see them in the archives on the WWW
but we are not receiving them in our mail boxes.

I have sent an enquiry to the system administrators at St. Johns
University and got a reply from them that "Other owners are also seeing
this problem, mostly with subscribers in
Germany."

regards,
Momodou Camara
(Copenhagen)