GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 19:39:21 -0000
How come you have nothing to tell the Lers about the repressive security
forces, the bad roads, the white elephant projects, the delapidated airport,
the crumbling arch 22, the censorship of the private media, the unpaid
farmers, the collapsing economy after so many weeks in the country? For
God's sake tell the people the truth. Not so long ago you were the Nashville
based expert on the Gambia and now you want us to believe that you really
have nothing to report after so many weeks? Get real my friend. You have
something to report and you owe it to all and sundry. If however you really
don't have anything to report then hold your peace.

Have a good day and bye 4Now, KB Jobe.