GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
george sarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:43:47 PST
THAT WOULD BE ME! GET YOUR E-MAIL SITUATED AND WE'LL CHAT SOME MORE.
OH, ABOUT THE SOCCER SKILLS, YOU KNOW I STILL GOT A LITTLE GAME :)LOL
                                                BEST WISHES EBOU.

ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
George Sarr,

By the way, are you the George Sarr who used to play in the Serekunda West
"Nawettan" for UNICLAM Football Club? If yes, can I ask you whether you
still retain/possess those wonderful dribbling skills you possessed in those
days? (laugh!)

Frankly, you, Sheriff Njanko and Peter Gassama were always threats
to/against my team, Sticklers F.C, in those days.

Having said that, let me now take the opportunity to congratulate you and
your team at Gambiansonline for a job well done. I went through your web
page and, believe me, it's great.

In any case, if I have to change my e-mail account, then I'll definitely use
the one you are offering me. My only problem is that there are dozens of
people, outside Gambia L, who write/contact me on my hotmail account, so if
I have to change it so quickly, these people would be affected. But, surely,
very soon I'll open an account with/through "Gambiansonline".

Again, thanks for the offer and keep up the good work you are doing. I'll
also take the opportunity to send a belated congratulatory message to that
Camara Kunda brother of mine in Denmark, Momodou Camara, for starting that
useful forum called "The Bantaba."

All of you deserve a pat on your backs. Indeed, the signs of time are very
healthy. Who said the Gambia was far behind in this Information Technology
age? (laugh!).

Ebrima Ceesay
Birmingham, UK.

PS: I wouldn't be doing justice to my conscience if I do not also send my
appreciation to the Quantum team in the Gambia. You people are doing a very
good job and you must keep it up. It is highly appreciated. We are all proud
of you!