GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 21:56:57 -0700
Hi Buharry!

Congratulations!  You're light years ahead of me.  As it happens, it was just a few
days ago that I was humming a rythm into my computer, for use God knows when.  It's
been my dream to re-work these short recording I have made into full-length tracks,
just for the heck of it.

So it's great to hear that your album is almost ready.  I am really looking forward
to listening to your songs, whenever you're able to put them online.  I hope you
inspire more Gambians to explore and exploit their musical talents.  Again,
congratulations, and keep up the great work!!

Katim