GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
rodine renner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 22:46:13 GMT
Hi Michael,

I am an Engineer at Gambia TV which is under Gamtel.
I would like to give you some information for that good idea of helping
somebody in the Gambia.
GAMTEL runs a Training Centre called, GTMI (Gambia Telecommunication and
Multimedia Institute).
Tel: (220) 390658 or 375325
Fax: (220) 390659.

The Director's name is Mr Bolajey Williams.
I hope this information will help you.

Regards,
Rodine Renner.