GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 13:29:07 -0500
MRDUK:
We commend you for this historic meeting.  This meeting will go down in
our history as a turning point in Gambian Politics, similar to the 1964
Independence Conference, also held in London, and chaired by the
Honorable Duncan Sandys.

Keep it up and with the recent Department of State Report, it is clear
we are not alone.

Cheers!
Abdoulaye