GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamine Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 07:04:06 -0500
Mr. Barrow:

Your generalization took me off guard.  You are
really inconsistent, or simply denying the truth.

Why can't you encourage the rest of the
oppressors to join the L?  After all you do
not have a lot to do in The Gambia, except             oppressing the
people.  We are volunteering
valuable time to fight for decency, rule of
law,life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
You have a right to defend the dictator, but
please do it constructively.

By the way, have you settled your debts to
The Gambian farmers?  Was it not yesterday that
the farmers in Brikama were talking about the
unpaid dues to them?  How about the shortage
of diesel oil in The Gambia?  Tell me how the
dictator could afford to buy a plane within
six years of overthrowing a democratically
elected government?  How about the mansion he
built in kaninlai?  Remember also of another
mansion in Morrocco.  Do you thing Zainaba will
want him after he is kicked out of The Gambia.
Brother, let's debate constructively.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh