GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 01:34:41 -0700
Hi Ebrima (Coach) Ceesay

I haven't heard from you in quite some time.  I've been reading about
your get togethers at Ndey Jobarteh's Flat.  Wish I were there!

I would like to write to you at your e-mail address, or do you receive
all you e-mails at this address?

How is your wife Sandra?  I read that you hit her car.  I hope
everything is fine now.  My wife, Irie, extends her greetings to you and
Sandra.

Let's stay in touch.  You have my e-mail address, it the same.  Please
drop me a line very soon.

Lamin Ceesay