GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 05:30:59 -0600
Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh Greensboro, NC/Kombo East Constituency,
 I concur with you too that Ebou Jallow is a nonentity in the larger scheme
of things, and that we have more pressing issues to address. That said, I
hope I can count on you to shed some more light on these disturbing and
unprecedented allegations surrouding your leader. Hon. SM.Dibba of NCP.

1. What is your take on your (ex)NCP leader S.M Dibba, of all people,
becoming an APRC propagandist and the devastating disenfranchisement effect
your party now invariably faces ?

2. How true are these allegations that Jammeh bribed him prior to the Nov.
elections, which might have led to his vehement denunciations towards the
coalition for a united opposition?

3. Have you also become an opposition to the opposition now that he has
allegedly taken sides with APRC?

4. Do you feel betrayed by your leader or do you believe this was the best
 thing that ever happened to NCP and Mr Dibba?

5. How will this affect/compromise your contribution to the Gambia-L?

6. Do you still remain Pro-Dibba and Pro-NCP Kombo East Constituency?

7. You wrote, "While Ebou has a right to support Yahya, we also have a
right to question him on his motive for a sudden change of heart." If I
re-phrase this statement with "Dibba" instead of "Ebou", would you still
stand by these words?

8. You wrote, "Finally, comrades, we must be a loyal and respected
opposition." I should assume that - being the seemingly forthcoming and
courageous man you are - you would give the same advise to Dibba (of being
a loyal and respected opposition), right?

9. Did you ever imagine(in your weirdest nightmares) that Dibba would
mortgage his party to the APRC of all regimes?

10. BTW, Did you ever get your refund from the Election Fund Drive from Joe
Sambou? (***You don't have to answer this part (o-:)hehehe!)

Thanks,
Mr Makaveli (o-:)

Gambians Online " Designed With The Gambian People In Mind"
               http://www.gambiansonline.com