GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
samateh saikou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 16:59:40 +0000
Forwarding on behalf of the Deyda fund.

Hi Everyone,
In collaboration with Njok Malik and our friends in the U.K, I hereby
offer to collect donations for Deyda's family from those who live in North
America.  As you can imagine, these are very trying times for all of us
let alone his family.  We therefore ask that we show our solidarity by
supporting his family in every way possible including this effort.  I
thank our friends in the U.K for initiating this and our part here is just
to complement their noble efforts regarding this matter.  You can either
mail your donation to my address at:

P.O Box 48491
Doraville, GA 30362
U.S.A

or
deposit in at the following bank account:
Name:  Banka Manneh
Bank:  Washington Mutual
Acct. #: 444-235443-9

Take care.

Banka.

P.S:  Can someone please forward this to the Gambia L for me.  Thank you.