GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
PA NDERRY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 03:01:34 -0700
                                  PANORAMA with 'Bulfaaleh' Abdoulie Kujabi,Ngorr Secka dragged out of Hospital Rooms by force!
  Abdoulie Kujabi and Ngorr Secka first victims of the AU Summit.
  It was during a hot working day when the RVH phone rang. The first caller was Secretary General Mambureh Njie. He called to tell the hospital executive board that President Jammeh wanted them to send Kujabi and Secka back to Mile two central prisons. The Secretary General called expressing his views in the most forceful manner he could attribute to the orders he received from OGA. The hospital executive board according to my source from the RVH did not appreciate hearing this. Doctors, nurses and surgeons are professionals. They are like lawyers. They treat criminals and noble men equally. They treat rich and poor people within the same premises.

  Harry Sambou, stood near Jammeh
  A hospital is a hospital, it cannot be anything else but a hospital. If President wants to annex part of the hospital then make it a branch of Mile Two I think he should build a hospital in Kanilai. How on earth can surgeons hang APRC banners in a theater room? Performing their duties by pleasing President Jammeh even where he is wrong means hanging APRC banners in the theater room period. This is total craziness. Abdoulie Kujabi was part of the power line but he is a Gambian and a human being for that matter. He does at least deserve decency for the sake of humanity. President Jammeh is shamelessly shunning this man today but he knows very well they used to dine and wine together. He knows very well that he has been eating this man's food from 1965 to 1994. Our source from Mile two was very angry when he was narrating the ordeal of Kujabi. This is a man who worked with Kujabi and President Jammeh at the same time.
  He even threatened to resign if these things continue happening.
  Ngorr Secka's case is even worse. Ngorr according to the source I spoke to from the RVH has serious spinal injuries. There is a nurse who said she was shedding tears when Ngorr was being transported out of the intensive care unit back to Mile Two central prisons! Too bad. Ngorr does not eat and drink at his own free will. He is fed and given to drink through drips. They are hanging all over his body. I saw Ngorr myself when he was being forced into that wretched ambulance. His stretcher had blood stains on the sides. This is just too bad for Gambia and Gambians. It is a sad case for our country.
  Ngorr Secka uses sign language when communicating. He cannot talk because of the spinal injury. Spinal cords are delicate they control the central nervous system. This means if the same situation continues Ngorr Secka will be paralysed. He will lose control of his limbs or his speech.
  Secka deserves special treatment at this point. He should in fact be evacuated for over seas treatment if not he will die in Mile Two very soon. The torture he encountered in the hands of the CHIAKAS was just too much. Ngorr is natural weak therefore could not resist the way he was being tortured.
  Abdoulie Kujabi also cannot walk on his own. He stalks and staggers when walking. Both Secka and Kujabi were being visited by physiotherapists. All of a sudden this stopped because OGA or President Jammeh wanted them back to Mile Two? If anyone tells me President Jammeh eats human flesh I will not deny it. He resembles one this is not exaggeration he could grill and eat his perceived enemies. President Jammeh is a very wicked person. He will certainly suffer much more than Samuel Doe when his day arrives.
  Hospital staff made the state house sign papers before releasing Kujabi and Secka?
  According to a very reliable source within the state house RVH hospital administrators did not want to take the risk of releasing patients who were far from being qualified to be seen off. They insisted on keeping Kujabi and Secka but the state house personnel were adamant that OGA's orders must be obeyed. At the end OGA won once again. He got what he wanted by force. At least my source said the hospital admin asked the state house goons to sign that they took them out of the RVH in case of eventualities. When the hidden machinations ended some of us who were outside saw Ngorr being forced to leave. We also saw Kujabi being forced to leave. Ngorr Secka was constantly groaning in pain. What has Ngorr or Kujabi done to deserve all this wickedness.
  Inside sources have revealed that both Ngorr and Kujabi have nothing to do about the so-called march coup. Infact why did President Jammeh appoint and then promote Ngorr a week after the same coup as Deputy director of the NIA? Then that means President Jammeh's own mind is constantly feeding on dreams. Ngorr Secka was arrested because President Jammeh blamed him for being the one who revealed the death of Daba Marenah to the late director's wife and kids.
  Ngorr Secka and Abdoulie Kujabi released to hide them from the AU Visiting dignitaries.
  President Jammeh thinks he is secured when in actual fact he is being exposed by his own state house staff. The same
  bunch revealed that the President wants these tortured detainees to be kept in Mile Two until after the AU summit. He is cleaning the dirt in the butcher's store before hand. This is laughable. President Jammeh forcing tortured prisoners out of a hospital? Because he was advised by SOS Hydara and VP Njie-Saidy? Or was he advised by Harry Sambou and William John Joof? I could not believe my ears when I heard Joof calling President Jammeh uncle?
  Inside Mile Two- a clinic in shambles.
  Inside Mile Two there is total fiasco. The services being rendered by those in there are done under total pressure. There are people who find it so hard to maltreat Abdoulie Kujabi. They still see him as a their old big brother. This is a Gambian tradition. Some of these officers were posted there thanks to Kujabi himself. President Jammeh maybe happy now but my source said that he is digging his own grave. Some of them feel totally insecure. Some of them see it as a warning ie that anyone of them can be treated like that or even worse.

Posted on Friday, June 09, 2006 (Archive on Thursday, June 29, 2006)
Posted by PNMBAI  Contributed by PNMBAI
    Return
        Rating:           [input] 1   [input] 2   [input] 3   [input] 4   [input] 5    Comments:      Save
          Current Rating:  3.00                        Rating:   3    Thank you for the good job. keep it up            Rating:   3                Rating:   3    As long as Almighty Allah is is with humble Gambians,The devil/killer Jammeh shall soon face the int Courth(hage) with hi s greedy associates            Rating:   3    As long as Allah is with Jammeh and the humble Gambians, the evil will continue to fail.come sept. election Jammeh is gonna win Insallahu            Rating:   5    Gambians deserve the treatments. Whatever the regime does it is the same Gambians who are following and supporting. We embraced them when they did the            Rating:   1    your paper is not freedom but endangering people's lives & job insecurities, very unfair.            Rating:   1    again i told you this was coming and you think you know everything soon you will see a REAL BULFAALEH ME!!!!!            Rating:   5

      Copyright 2006 (c) Freedom Newspaper, LLC.   :  Powered By PointClick  :  Terms Of Use  :  Privacy Statement [input]   [input]   [input]