GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Musa Jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:59:50 -0500
Gassama wrote:
"Musa, to tell you that I am ashamed of your dishonesty, would be
putting it mildly. "I am certainly not like Gassama?" What are
you talking about? If you hail from the Jengs of Kaur Dande Mayo, If you
are in any way related to Bai Jeng, a driver by

Mr.Gassama:

It is unfortuante that you are reacting to Dampha's reaction to what I
said to him, rather than to what I said. I am not like Gassama is what I
said, therefore where is the dishonesty. You are a declared supporter of
the APRC,  you definitedly wanted them to win the elections, and that
their policies and programs are good for our country. Musa Jeng, on the
other hand  clearly thinks that Jammeh is not the best leader for our
country, and most of their policies are not good for our country. But, I
also standby with what I narrated on my recent trip to Gambia.

Musa Jeng