GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 08:44:38 +0100
Kanja Darboe

You wrote  "If one wants to criticise the UDP of being
tribalist, just look at the party hierarchy and that
speaks volumes of the party...."

Can you kindly expand on the above statement, I am
totally lost here and would like your assistance. From
my observation, this statement is totally untrue and
you are most welcome to prove me wrong.

Awaiting your response.

Sanusi.

--- Kanja Darboe <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > Lasana,
I agree with you wholeheartly... what some