GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"M.B.Krubally" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 18:33:38 -0700
 Amen Mr. Sidibeh. "A'baaraka"
Momodou Krubally (Seattle)
  Edi Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually
I regretted to making  people inconvenient with my reponses even thus i shouldn't have. But for the sake of the reasonable ones on the list, i have no choice. For Mr. Lamin Sanyang, Nga sabaro deenne( I have already calm down as well thanking you for your effort to putting my point through hence no one will be enough of learning as my friend Haruna wanted me to and hope he is satisfy). I was angry just because Haruna was all along following my ass while he is not any perfect, calling me names with no reason whatsoever. I don't give a damn about name calling as long as they are not  insulting.

Why can't we engage each other in a civilized manner? what is wrong with some of the people here. I don't have to disagree with insults to the author, we need to learn how to communicate. This forum should not be a one man show thing but co-operate efforts with strategic means will gain us our victory not selfishness.

I am not contributing here for my language skills but for the betterment of our country, I will not have done it if some of the contributions are helping the situation back home. The example is that, Yahya was not trained as a public figure but a soldier, He came to power because the intelligent ones are not taking the country nowhere. I admit the fact that I am grammatically putrescent regarding the english language but that will not deter my effort in writing either. I am not shy of making mistakes and wish I can be pushed through, but in a decent way as a decent people. Not to use the language to put someone down because you are different in opinion. If you don't understood a point asked the author to explain to your understanding than attacking him or her. That show the impatient of some of my friends on the list. Hey, we all are working towards common goal and I wish, we can apply some sense of patience.

thanks to you all

edi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~