GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 21:24:15 -0700
Kebba, yes i understand that you and Joe organized a
democratic coup d'etat against the UDP in Monehouse
College but you failed.
Go and tell the knuckleheads about what ever nonsense
you have to say about politics. Ousainou can teach you
about Gambian politics because he has been involve in
it at the grass roots level. Ousainou has been
fighting to bring about genuine democracy and justice
in the country since when you were parting in Atlanta
with your tribalism sentiments.

with your shameless commentary "you are in for this
struggle for your selfish interest." Let me tell you
,i give a damn about position and i can say this loud
and clear in every platform. All i am interested is to
see a genuine democracy prevail in the country. You
might not know me but ask the UDP leadership, they
will tell you whether Saihou will crawl for a position
or worship a leader,never.

 Where,where you when Waa Juwara, Single Nyassi and
myself were touring the country in the early days of
the Junta, campaigning to defeat them, Please,go and
sleep. You cannot even bring 10 votes for a political
party much more to make them to win. All you have to
do for a party is to contribute may be $50 and write
none sense to drive supporters away.

Kebba, may be the amount i spent on NADD, i doubt if
you have spent something close to that. All of us made
NADD what it is today. All of us contributed to
finance NADD officials trip to the US so do not even
go there, we financed the bye elections and so fort.

Now you are telling me that you and Joe are the key
players of NADD. There are gambians in the diaspora
who didn't contribute through STDG and the Movement in
New York but contributed something more than what we
did.

Tell me you are the key players of destroying NADD.

Good night.
Saihou

=== message truncated ===