GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ESSA BOKARR SEY <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 00:43:43 -0800
ESSA BOKARR SEY <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Demba is back and he had some good time during the celebrations.Here he is again ready to be treated and at the same time be nurtured through challenges and wishful thinking! Demba heard a voice that said:"Demba sht up because you were not qualified for your post infact you should register for your o'levels" O'levels means what?! Ordinary levels or "owed" levels?Yes! Demba's poetry has been the prey for many...heheheheheye! the more Demba is threatened with these words:"ignore him" the more he recieves reactions and "lukewarm" attempts from hiding phalanges that call themselves fellowchameleons and Lucifer Ho! Demba could not stop laughing when he remembered the proverb that many know as:THE FOX AND THE GRAPES.Demba remembers when someone saw a beautiful girl in the street,he tried to seduce her but! she refused.Wow! the next thing was:"who do you think you are?! 'yow kenn nobut la sahh!" Demba laughed and laughed because seeing Lucifer Ho!
 and Fellowchameleon! s sitting at a corner trying to trample upon a mind was really funny and uncalled for.
Demba! WO! Demba "tuhal sa gennagih teh ligueye!"
The more Demba sees these attempts the better prepared he becomes.When someone writes and the stanzas become a labarynth for these funny masks,it is the writer who should be brushed,refined and then served again! Not them! They are so educated that what they do not understand is below standard and garbage.Demba has been ordered to start reading for the o'levels true! true! Demba well that very mouth said that your satires were good and perfect.Ok?! Demba do not believe because the supporter was sarcastic! OK?! sarcastic! Demb if you do not understand the word ask Lucifer Ho! because Demba getting your nonsensical publications spread all over the world does not make you a poet! Ok Demba?! Unless and until Lucifer and fellowchameleons certify your pieces you are nuts! Is that clear Demba! Happy blew ear DEMBA! No happynew year but blue e!ar.
You have to understand that here,standing up and being counted will never be tolerated you must nod and approve everything that comes from the recognised projector otherwise you will see flames.These tongues are flames and they are not going to be seen! Oh yes! they will be mean!
Demba lucifer Ho! says he was sarcastic and infact a plan is in the making and next time the conspiracy will be insulting parents and cooking stories on the bi-weekly headings against Demba.Demba must shut up because he is against us! Demba "Do you know that the nation belongs to us and anyone who wants to avoid the future mile two should approve what we project?!"
Demba your poetry is below standard! Tour english is not perfect! Your satires are "gaarouwaaleh"! Your own character is waht makes our nerves repell! we do not give heck who says you are good in whatever you do ok?!"
Demba you are not qualified and "daas it!" shut up!
When your poems are analysed here and fellowchameleons says nah! then Demba the whole world will see you that way.Our dreams are the solution and our hatred is the guillotine period.
Hello Lucifer Ho! Demba was not the only one who was there.Think deep Lucifer because i think we remember that there are many who attended the cabinet meetings.
Demba! 'What are your qualifications?!" Nothing! Ok?! Nothing am not qualified for hate-mongers!
Demba...."Ok are you complaining because we challenged you?! Demba remember that if you smile and dance with us you will be crowned the poet of the century!"
Demba sobbs in a corner and calls the good angels to bear him witness.Demba says that three international prizes have been won and never did he make noise about that.Thank God Demba could at least by a small buick car out of it and then send the rest to Liberian refugees.Demba is not party to cheap popularity and key-board vous.
Demba! "whatever! we do not care you are not a poet and your english is bad "daas-it!"
THE END...

Happy new year to those who hate Demba and those who have chosen to ignore his "sour" poetry and "wet" proses.
Sarcasm O! sarcasm! "Ndeysaan Yusupha Jow said he was sarcastic and fellowgams said my english is not good!

Yusupha even if you send the word "it" mentioning my name i will respond and tackle you until when decency prevails herein.Decency means allowing others to show you the stains where there is no mirror.
Yusupha said he was ignoring Essa and encouraging others to do so.I have friends who are constantly approcahing me to ignore you but! Yusupha please fasten your seat belt.I travelled and am back so let's go on.I am ready to manage your hatred with my bad english and bad poetry.
Fellowgams if you are  a strong man that manages within please take me on and let's see,i know that the next conspiracy is to insult parents but i am all ears.You people cannot stop this because that is what feeds your souls.

Who would have known some of you if there were no g-ls and g-posts? Thats why whenever you are pinned down you resort to insults and personal attacks.
Be my guest because this ambassador stoops too low so that he can spray sticks and bugs that are ready to suck the blood of freedom of speech in the name of "cleansing services"

Essa Bokarr Sey

Think before you sink!
"Pessimists see difficulty in every opportunity and optimists see an opportunity in every challenge"
"Suits cannot be made without scissors and niddles,so decent minds disagree to agree"