GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Saikou Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 14:19:41 +0100
I wish I was in NY to join all you there.I hope many will be there to represent the voice of ordinary Gambians who are suffering under this fascist regime.If I had the chance to be there I will carry the banner that demands the release of Dumo Saho and all political detainees.Can you imagine with all the press confrences on the case,with all the lies they have been feeding us,still Dumo Saho is not being charged,they have not file any case in court  against him and he still did not have access to neither his lawyers or family,is the Gambian constitution on leave?We must not let these people to rotten in the jail,they have nothing against them,this is just another fascist method to silent any potential opponent.Is there any body in NY who will carry this banner for me ?

For Freedom

Saiks