GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:16:10 +0000
Gambians and Friends of The Gambia, today marks another year that passed
without account for our fallen brothers and those that are maimed for life.
As we witness the most recent scheme of this murderous regime, when are
Gambians going to say enough is enough and really mean it?  I hope this will
not be another year that will not just come and go for us to say the same
thing the next year.  Thus, if we really mean to change our plight and do
justice to all those that lost their lives or were maimed by the hands of
this murderous regime, let is do the practical, given our proximity.  Let us
fund the opposition to bring about that change.  Let us all pledge to
contribute to the opposition and send our check/money order before the end
of this week to begin to actively seek justice for their loss.  The road to
change in the Gambia begins with each and everyone of us doing their part.
We ignore our role in the struggle, we live to sing the blues many many more
years to come.  It is our choice.  Here is one way you can fund the
opposition:

FORWARD DONATIONS TO :

STGDP
PO BOX 48321
DORAVILLE, GA.30362

OR

WACHOVIA BANK (ACCT # 2000021763926; Routing # 061000227)

OR

BANK OF AMERICA (ACCT#: 003284148394, Routing # 061000052)

OR

Donate Online, via PayPal, at SUNUGAMBIA.COM

Please forward all questions, suggestions and advice to Sunugambia.com,
[log in to unmask], or Contact BANKA MANNEH at 678-457-8777

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PLAYING YOUR PART IN ADVANCING THE WELL-BEING OF THE
GAMBIAN COMMUNITY.

Chi Jaama

Joe

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい