GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 04:50:38 PDT
Saul & Latjorr:

Points taken! I think it is normal/natural not to satisfy everyone on the L.
Actually, I was not signing the extracts before, but then two people on
Gambia L wrote to me privately and suggested that the extracts be signed and
gave good reasons for the suggestion which reasons, unfortunately, I cannot
disclose publicly on the L.

Now, having signed this last e-mail (Update 6), then came in your suggestion
which is also a valid one. Anyway, your advice is taken and in future, I'll
just send the extracts without signing them.

Initially, I wanted to be sending the whole content of the e-mails I receive
from my sources, of course, removing the e-mails addressees of the senders,
but I thought they may still be able to trace where the e-mails are coming
from in the Gambia.

So that's why when I receive these e-mails, I rewrite them to disguise the
source, but of course I do make sure that the facts are not distorted or
tampered with.

Ebrima Ceesay