GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ngai Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 15:38:11 -0500
Mr Kanteh,
I feel you---most of us here I am sure have had similar experiences..Like I
said before, Jammeh being our president is an insult to all Gambians.
Remember when he sent his congratulatory message to George W even before
he(GW) was declared the winner of the presidential elections!! My colleagues
were all over me and I heard comments like...'you guys have an idiot for a
president'...'who the hell is this guy?' and the list goes on...I had to
once again reiterate to them that this moron was not democratically elected
and that he stole power from the democratically elected government of
Alhaji Sir Dawda Kairaba Jawara..

MAy allah rid us of the moron & his cohorts!!AMeen
Ngai.