GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave Manneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 21:01:01 +0100
Good evening,
        Is it OK if I may ask where the people asking about Traditional Land Ownership
originate from (town or village in The Gambia). I shall then do my best to answer your PERTINENT questions.
I ask this, for I think where one comes from is fundamental in grasping the emotions behind Land Ownership.

Good evening
Manneh