GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 04:35:03 PDT
Mr. Sulay
I do agree with ur comment pertaining to the intrusive nature of some the
information coming forward in regard to Mr. Njie who is in no apparent
position to defend or challenge some of the allegations made towards his
mental condition or thereabout. I do not also condone the mischievous
behaviors attributed to Mr. Njie in the past months leading to his
consequent dismissal from the net but nor do I uphold the notion of
hypocritic conspiracy towards people who are defenceless. If we allow such,
then we might as well ask ourself a simply question of what will or might be
said of us in an event of committing the same kind of mistake or moral lapse
as Mr. njie. I would recommend 4 all to refrain from further attacking
Mr.Njie on the net and send any important or relevant information to Mr.
Touray privately rather than resorting to the L. Some of the information
being disseminated through the L were as tasteless as what Mr. Njie was
accused of. Just a Thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kittos
Peter