GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:04:28 -0700
Well
Jammeh's visit is no secret.
I have extended an invitation for him to attend the MCC's annual fund raising
dinner on the 25 Th. . It is not a political venue and no-one will ask him
questions  because he will just be a guest eating dinner with all of us
regulars.
Hopefully he may show you at 15200 new hampshire Ave. , silver Spring ,Md. 20905
on Saturday 25 Th. 1999 at 7 pm. Dinner costs $50 per adult $25 per student and
$100 per family
Please come and support our center.
This is where we pray together regardless of our affiliations, where we bury our
brothers and sisters and get married ,learn the Quran and Islam and have our
Gammos etc.

Habib Ghanim,sr