GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
momodou olly-mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 08:42:17 GMT
Hi Brothers and Sisters,

those of us who live outside the U.S will be with you in spirit.  Be rest
assured your demonstration against Yahya is very noble.

This bilious dictator will be chased out soon.  The bilge that he and his
cohorts spread around should be resisted and exposed.

We shall overcome.  Gambia deserves better.

Greetings and sincere regards,

MBoge

P.S  Thank you everyone out there for the encouraging mails you sent
privately.  Keep up the good work.  God bless you all.