GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 15:33:16 +0000
Soffie,
If the message behind One Step Towards Justice is perceived by you as
justice has been done, then i have failed in my communication skills. I have
to admit that my command of the English language is highly limited. Justice
was never served and the whole idea behind the posting is to continue to cry
for justice to be done. Because no steps have been taken to date to bring
the murderers to justice it is our duty to take a step towards justice. That
step could be done by sending messages to the State House website tomorrow
and(or)subscribing to Karamba's suggestion of a collective manifestation
through the newspapers back home, among other efforts that may come to mind.
One Step towards Justice is a call for Justice to be served!

Sanyang.