GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:34:35 -0400
I hereby lodge a formal complaint against Malanding Jaiteh. Since Mr. Jaiteh
has taken it upon himself to set straight the Ansumana Kujabis and the Prof.
Assans, he has forced me to hold him at a higher standard than I normally
hold some people on G_L. I will NOT tolerate Mr. Jaiteh making offensive
statements about me without backing up his rhetoric. He made statements on
G_L that I found offensive to me. I gave him an opportunity to back up his
statements or retract and apologize to me. He has done neither.

I respectfully urge List Management (excluding Mr. Jaiteh of course) to
consider 'delisting' Mr. Jaiteh if he does not apologize to me or back up
his statements I found offensive. Alternatively, if List Management do not
think that Mr. Jaiteh's behavior is egregious enough, I hope List Management
will consider giving Mr. Jaiteh what I call 'the Ansuman Kujabi Treatment';
i.e. List Management should intercept all of Mr. Jaiteh's postings to G_L to
ensure that Mr. Jaiteh does not say something that I might find offensive.

I find Mr. Jaiteh's insinuation that I do not care enough about Dumo et al
very offensive. To me, that is more offensive than seeing intellectual
prostitutes and slaves called what they are. I believe Mr. Jaiteh should be
'delisted'.

KB