GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ngai jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:20:33 -0700
Kotokay Gassama,
Get real!!--freedom of speech! I don't think so ..With
the NIA picking up people for questioning.. How about
the recent incident about the imam being picked up for
questioning after delivering his friday sermon.

I have come to the conclusion that you're a greedy
person contrary to what you said before. I honestly
hate to believe that any educated person like yourself
will be blinded by the actions of Jammeh. We all know
this guy is a moron and for any one to support him is
a bigger moron or opportunist---whichever you chose..I
believe the latter stands in your case.

I pray for you that you accomplish your mission of
being the MD of Gamtel one day so you can have your
share of the pie...If you have the education that you
so rightly claim and if the Gambia is what it's
supposed to be, believe me Kotokay, you'll get what
you deserve without going down low--kissing a**es. You
know unsecure people are the a** kissers.

Initially I suggested that Ebrima should apologise to
you but hell I regret that statement..Well maybe not,
I was merely saying that unmasking Kebbe Jobe is not
an issue--it merely serves to distract the L.

Enjoy your day at Gamtel and please do some work- You
seem to spend a lot of time on the internet??
Taxpayer's expense!! I hope not.

Bye 4Now
Ngai