GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 15:12:21 -0000
Mr. Sheikh Tijan Nyang, thanks for all the effort you're making for these
unfortunate people in Campama. It is unfortunate that I did not read your
earlier piece and therefore did not atleast give you some moral, if material
support. As I am in the country, I shall be contacting you privately within
the next couple of weeks to see how I may be of help. I have on a number of
occasions made donations to worthy causes such this and will continue to do
so.

God bless you and all those helping.

Have a good day and bye 4Now, KB Jobe.

if you have problems accessing the web interface and remember to write your
full name and e-mail address.