GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jungle Sunrise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 19:40:01 +0000
Hamjatta,

If for one moment you think I will follow you in the personal attacks, then
you are a bigger fool than I thought. Downing pintas at ComeInn? If that is
what you think will silence me then keep dreaming. Like I have said before,
I will be all over you lot, believe me.

By the way I am yet to hear any agenda for the merged UDP/PPP party you so
much want to defend. As far as the majority of Gambians are concerned, what
had been will never be allowed here again. Systematic pillage of the
economy, nepotism and systematic looting of state coffers by civil servants
with what seemed to be state sanctioned impunity will no more be tolerated
by Gambians. Have you ever wondered were all the loans taken in the name of
the people were spent? We have been told before that Gambia's external debt
grew from over 400 million Dollars to over 500 million Dollars during the
past seven years. I will be confirming these figures later this week. If
this is the case, where did all that money borrowed pre-94 go? Whatever
happened to GRT? Do you remember how we were being burdened by the ERP, in
the 80s while ex-president Jawara was busy buying the Mansa Killas and the
Mansa killabas? My friend get real. These are the issues that concern
Gambians and not Pamodou's life style which you know nothing about. Over the
next days I will be giving reasons why this merger should and would fail.
The UDP made a big tactical error by falling for this so called coalition
with the PPP at the expense of other parties and this will be clear come
October.

Have a good day, Gassa.

PS: Have you done a good comparison between the dangers of naroow-mindedness
and your mentality? There are soooo many similarities, it is unbelievable.