GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carolann Durda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:43:37 -0400
O B, I for one made up my mind who to vote for. After watching G W'S
performance on Tuesday, I've concluded that Bush is one with tenable
ignorance not only in foreign policy but in other areas as well. There was
a time during the debate his facial expression and speech look and sounded
like one who is afraid. His recitation of his program resemble a student
reciting "Friends Roman Countrymen" only to forget some of the verses and
then resort to babbling his words. Bottom line, he did not say anything.
For my money, I'll vote for the devil I know before I vote for the one I
don't know.
Thanks
Daddy Sang

Presidential
> candidate to vote for on 7 November 2000 elections?  This means, taking
the
> bigger picture into consideration, that is the candidates' foreign policy
> approach.
>
> Don't tell me Ralph Nader, because he won't win anyway.  Just kidding.
>
> Good night
> OB.

> if you have problems accessing the web interface and remember to write
your full name and e-mail address.

--- Carolann Durda
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.