GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alhassan Sisay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:55:41 -0800
Mr Darbo,
  Thank you for the kind words,indeed I have been reading your own wise contributions on line for some time now.If I am not making any mistake here(correct me if I am wrong...) you are one of the smart legal experts we have in our dear country.
  Your sense of responsibility made you abandon the unwanted well before reality knocked on the doors of those who stayed when you left.
  Certainly Darbo you made a very wise choice for that matter a wise one indeed.
  I feel elevated to see wise minds like you recognize my very humble contributions on line.
  Darbo as far as Gambians can identify the fact that Yaya Jammeh is the "cible" or "target" to shoot we will very soon come to the end of the road God willing.
  Shooting him with bullets is not what wisdom dictates,it is better to shoot him with truth and dedication.
  When ever I find time Darbo I will be sending in these pieces because we are all obliged as citizens of this dear country to stand by our people at all times.
  So even if I were to be writing here  for years I will always send in my humble ideas and then leave our readers and listeners judge the rest.
  MAY ALLAH OR GOD GUIDE US AND GUIDE THOSE WHO ARE NOT ON THE RIGHT PATH.
  Have a very good weekend Sir.

Lamin Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Have you forgotten that Allah or God raised you from being a wrestler to a president?

Have you forgotten that Allah or God raised you from being the son of a street vendor to someone who says even his grand sons and daughters will live and die rich because of the money you have gathered so far?

Have you forgotten that it is Allah or God who raised you from being a poor school boy at Bwiam Catholic School to calling yourself a "false" doctorate degree holder in Philosophy?

Mr Sisay a.k.a. Timbuktu:

You have tremendous comic capacity, but then again, our public life is comical by any measure

Absolutely hilarious therapeutic pieces rolling in from the fount of your wisdom.

Please keep them coming

LJDarbo

Alhassan Sisay wrote:
I could not stop reading through the sepcial message that was sent to the GPU thru Demba Ali Jawo a brave brother.
Chei! when philosophers speak it serves as 'sweetner' in life's huge mug of coffee.The French philosopher who was quoted in that message is one of those great minds in the world.Well Yaya and any killer in Africa or elsewhere should remember that no revolution started in the absence of revolutionary literature.Let him remember that these French philosophers helped start the great renaissance in France.They also helped eject the former ruthless kings of France.How about remembering the bloody French revolution? Does Yaya know the story of the guillotine in Bastille and other places? Does he know that those French Kings were more powerful than him? Yaya likes quoting Nostra Damus...well Mr President Nostra Damus predicted the down fall of those French kings.What happened? The people rose against tyranny on an unexpected day.The heads of the powerful ruthless kings were chopped off by the mighty guillotine while people they called paupers and serfs stood by laughing.When the end is
near powerful men do not see.When the end is near power corrupts absolutely.When the end is near hypocrisy replaces reality.When the end is near anger tends to vibrate in the killer's breats when truth is spewed.Chei Yalla! Yaya! please do not see us a dreamers.That is what brought Caesar down!
Yaya this is why some of us love philosophy...it is wisdom coated in words.
Why not your so-called experts help you read Federico Mayor's book,philosophy in democracy? Mayor is the former DG UNESCO.
Yaya these great men and women never miss when they predict or when they envisage.I always tell you that social science has its own laboratory.This huge laboratory is society itself Yaya Jammeh.I mean society! not groups or camps.
There is a French philosopher who said:"Le desir n'est pas une pensee pure" Meaning "desire is not pure thought" You see Yaya? there is where the difference between desirous power hungry demagogues like you and realistic minds who see life as an ongoing process sailing in an ocean called experience or thought.Yaya Kocc Barma said:"Ku nyeup tufli dinga toy" Meaning- When many spit on one person he or she will certainly be wet"
Yaya not all those who criticise you are subversive.This goes to show how shallow-minded you are as a person.When people talk to you in hiding you always say the following:"Mann kuma buga geynay chi Ngoor Ngee dinaa ko sool" Meaning anyone who wants to take me out of power I will bury the person"
Yaya this is why desire is not pure thought. Your desire today is to kill all those who criticise you on the internet and those you think want to win you during the 2006 elections.Yaya that is your desire right? But will it go the way you want it? I do not think so! How on earth can you ever know who will replace you? Yaya you will be replaced God willing like it or not.This is a fact of life Yaya.How about if Allah decides to end your life today? Can you "sool" or bury Him the Omnipotent? Can you? Have you forgotten that Allah or God raised you from being a wrestler to a president? Have you forgotten that Allah or God raised you from being the son of a street vendor to someone who says even his grand sons and daughters will live and die rich because of the money you have gathered so far? Have you forgotten that it is Allah or God who raised you from being a poor school boy at Bwiam Catholic School to calling yourself a "false" doctorate degree holder in Philosophy? Have you
forgotten that it is Allah or God who asked Halifa Sallah and Sam Sarr to help you pay your school fees at Gambia High School when you were as poor as church mouse? Today you have decided to "whip" those people with bitterness.Have you forgotten that the same Allah put humility and sympathy in Halifa and Sam at the time to be able to help you?
Have you forgotten that Halifa and Sam are still leading the same life as helpers and teachers? Have you forgotten that people seniored in Depot when you were a rude soldier with less knowlegde on simple tactics? Have you forgotten that these people saved you from being fired even whereas you were once caught smoking weed in Basse "Finchis" discotheque?
Have you not realized that Allah or God is still around watching? Allah or God has never chosen Kings to represent him.Look at history as a whole "lump" and come back to The Gambian people Yaya.You can never see that anywhere.
In the Qur'an Suleyman was called a prophet to qualify him or allow him complete the essence of his mission during that time.King Solomon or Suleyman used to rule "Jinns" and everything.Well Yaya but Allah ultimately decided to raise the grade of Muhammad over Solomon! So humility is important.Are you sure if Hamat Bah,Halifa,Sam Sarr or OJ are closer to God or Allah than you do? Do you know? Yaya Allah does not recognise "warambas" and long "kurus" Allah recognises the heart. Can people see a clean heart in someone who killed Deyda Hydara? Can people recognise a clean heart in someone who wanted to kill lawyer Ousman Sillah? Can people recognise a clean heart in someone who killed his fellow soldiers in 1994 and then Koro Ceesay in 1995?
So Yaya you cannot force Allah or God into you. He decideds on that.
Yaya many men and women of God or Allah live and die without being noticed on earth by a lot of us.We meet them, we talk to them, we offend them every day without realising it.
So Yaya on this day many are mourning Deyday Hydara plus Koro Ceesay.Yaya let me tell some'n again.
YOU WILL BE OVER THROWN BY THE GHOSTS OF DEYDA HYDARA AND KORO CEESAY JUST WATCH AND SEE.
Bye for today see you in Hague.

Timbuktu.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい