GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Moses Sarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 18:56:24 -0000
Hi 'Jobe'

It is rather unfortunate that you are just wasting your time, because the
majority of us (me and my friends in The Gambia) can clearly see the type of
person you are. Just another 'wanna keep my job senior servant'. Be reminded
too that you are still in the same spot as of the same day you posted your
first mail. You are just going round in circle my brother.

Prove your statements with facts. Where can I reference the garbage you are
spreading? I live in The Gambia too and I know where the shoe pitch.

So call senior civil servants like you are the ones who spoil Gambia. I can
hardly get a decent meal for my family and you are telling I am now better
off, by whose standards? You are all thieves, thats why we are starving
here.

Give us jobs or have the decency to educate our children. The problem is
Gambia and not Gambia-L. Start caring and feeding us and see if there would
be Gambia-l. Period.

Bye 4 now.

-Mose-