GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 10:58:54 -0000
Mr. Colly,
Will you be able to send these revelations to our local newspapers. That way
your story can be published for people to read and when translated to the
local languages Gambians can get a picture as to what exactly happened. Let
the Gambian people know the psyche of the leaders ruling us. This is food
for thought as we approach October. The oppositon should get copies so that
they put this as an agender on the table for pertinent issues.
Some days ago I appealed for the creation of a group to train and free our
country. I am repeating the appeal. If Yahya Jammeh, the impotent and four
others could do what they did, we should have the balls to counter that act.
Or are people just bent on talking?
Minos.