GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ams Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 22:12:05 EST
Culled from knowthecause.com

Why Don't Doctors Know This?, number 6

Many years ago I first learned fungus causes human misery. Long before that,
I figured out what most of us knew when we were in our twenties: our diet is
reflected in our daily performance. In my more naïve years, I tried to persuade
physicians to treat dietary and fungal diseases with changes in eating
patterns and antifungal drugs. I chuckle, ruefully, when I remember those days.
Imagine a fungal infection or a diet rich in sugar actually mimicking a
serious endocrine disease such as diabetes! Surely physicians know better! But do
they really? Or are we, the patients, so brainwashed we believe they should
know better? What if resolving endocrine diseases were incredibly simple and
required only patient education and effort instead of prescriptive medications?
Would you change, or would you seek a more simplistic, pill-popping plan? Your
answer to this question could ultimately decide whether you become healthier or
live on pills to control symptoms for the rest of your life.
My national radio and TB shows are now yielding many calls from people who
were very ill with various symptoms and diseases prior to learning of my “fungal
philosophy” an implementing my recommended changes into their lives. Allow me
to explain why so many of you are getting better while following our Initial
Phase Diet and taking antifungal remedies, either prescriptive or natural.
I believe the root cause of many endocrine diseases is either a poor diet
and/or a deep fungal infection, both of which can be easily disguised as a
serious medical disorder. Doctors are well trained in diagnosing endocrine disorders
within the context of their medical education. This education negates the
improtantce of clinical nutrition and mycotoxicology (fungal infections capable
fo causing human illness and death).
Traditional medical education guidelines dictate that those patients with dry
mouth, sever thirst, and excessive urniation should have blood extracted for
a glucose (blood sugar) test. If this test indicates a blood sugar level in
excess of 120 or so (some can go as high as 1,000+), the doctor may diagnose
diabetes, a condition associated with high blood sugar levels. He may then
prescribe medication used to regulate the pancreatic gland blood sugar hormone,
insulin. He may also educate the patient to regularly check his blood sugar levels
at home. That is often as good as it gets. Am I missing soemthing here?
Should not the first words out of a doctor’s mouth be, “What did you eat for
breakfast today?”
What would you do if you were the doctor? Let’s try to figure out this highly
complex disease. After all, you read The Fungazette and are, therefore,
certainly smart enough to figure out a disease that eludes our finest, high I.Q.
scientists. Let’s give it a try!

Understand, I mgiht be totally incorrect in this observation, but it strikes
me as odd that blood sugar levels would do anything but go up when a diet is
loaded with carbohydrates and sugar. The body requires fluids to dilute excess
sugar intake from the diet. A patient presenting with dry mouth and thirst
(symptoms observed by a doctor) might, logically, be eating far too much sugar.
What do carbohydrates become once ingest and mixed with saliva? Glucose! What
happens when our mouths are dry? We drink lots of liquids! And what happens if
those liquids are soda pop, alcohol, or products used to “replenish
electorlytes” in lieu of water – vital water which would quickly dilute the excess
glucose? Right again! More sugar and more glucose enter the blood stream! Finally,
what does excessive liquid intake logically lead to? Correct again!
Urination! As a matter of fact, excessive urination!
When thyroides become underactive, the adrenals become exhausted and the
pancreas ceases hormonal regulation. Something is terribly wrong. I would love to
list 50 doctors in the United States who understand anything other than
running expensive tests and prescribing time-released relief. Unfortunately, I have
not found many who will take the time required to learn about the role of
fungus in endocrine malfunctions. Once again, most see upwards of eight patients
and hour, have large overheads, and are quite comfortable writing prescriptions.
Before long, we the people will deman answers. At that time, I can assure you
that all of you will have to do is dig out your ancient copies of The
Fungazette. The answers are here.
This article was published on Tuesday 03 December, 2002.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
 - Albert Einstein
"
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has."
- Margaret Mead

"When the government fears the people, you have liberty. When the people fear
the government, you have tyranny."
- Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke