GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamine Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 21:50:23 -0500
Comrades:

A while back a sister wrote to inquire about her investment in SSHFC.  I
replied by saying that she was better off investing elsewhere.  Another
member of the L replied by affirming his confidence in SSHFC.  I hope the
sister is around.

I am relieved to here from Ebrima's source about the moron's meddling in
this entity.  The reason why I am  opposed to any Gambian investing in SSHFC
is that, with the current state of affairs in The Gambia, it is better to
investment in private portfolio than a public concern under the leadership
of this illegal government.

An illegal government that lacks priority and any strategy is an institution
that will make business decisions at the detriment of investors.  Why invest
in a government institution that cannot account for fair presentation?  Why
invest in an unstable economy?  Why give moron yahya the opportunity to
steal your hard-earned money?

One need not be a rocket scientist to know what dictator yahya is doing to
our economy.  Take a look at the financial condition of Gamtel.  Dictator
yahya robes Peter to pay Paul.  Dictator yahya is the greatest fabricator.
He seems to be an expert in everything.  He is bent on lies and deceit at
the expense of the Gambian people.  This moron is gradually sinking our
country.

May we have a yahya-less Gambia.  May the efforts of the opposition prevail.
Come September, the moron will be taken to the cleaners.  This lunatic must
go.  Dictator yahya jemus, let my people go.  The butcher of Kaninlai is the
worst thing that ever happened to The Gambia.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh