GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 16:51:17 -0700
Haruna wrote:
"I was just going to give my concession speech to Moribolong but you just
broadsided me."
Don't worry masood, We&nbsp; (Obama Heads) are magnanimous in victory.We
ain't gonna bargain with your forged lady of steel though. That is
where we draw the line. This is Barack Obama's democratic party now.
Y'all better get used to it.

Withregards to Suntou's assertion that Barack's speech at AIPAC was a
disaster...well what can I say? Except to say that I disagree with his
characterization. Israeli-Palestinian issues is a landmine in American
politics. I abhor organizations like AIPAC, but the practicalities of
American politics made it virtually suicidal to pick a fight with them
before you even made it to the white house. He will be in charge of the bully pulpit come January and I am not sure if he can change the dynamics of the Israeli - Palestinian issue with a magic wand. It is going to take some tough concessions on both sides.

Ousman.

http://gambian.blogspot.com