GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Musa Amadu Pembo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:51:52 +0000
Sister Jabou,
Thanks for your kinds.I will Forward/post the findings of the conference when I receive my copy.
Please continue your good work for Islam.
The very best of Salaam,
musa.

Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Brother Musa Pembo,

This is wonderful because the scientific facts in the holy Qur'an are just
amazing, and as more and more people learn the facts about the holy Qur'an, the
y will recognize the truth therein.
A young friend of my son gave him a CD with all the different scientific
facts in the Qur'an such as the exact balance between the amount of water that
evaporates from the surface of the earth and the amount of rain that falls back
on the earth, the perfect describtion of the human embryo, even the shape and
markings on it, the physiology of where milk is formed in the cow, and so much
more. All this relayed by a prophet who could neither read nor write back in
the 7th century long before the findings of modern science. He (SAS) repeated
what he was told by Allah. This is wonderful information to share with the
rest of Mankind because as muslims, it is our responsibility to share what we
know with the rest of Allah's creation.
Thank you for forwarding this information.

Jabou Joh