GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fatou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 13:30:45 +0000
Hi Papa,

How are you doing?  I know you have settled down very well .  I am a member of Gambia L and I saw this message and decided to drop you a few lines.  I heard that you have got a new wife from neneh Jallow and I heard she is beautiful with long hair.  I know you will have great difficulty now choosing between the 2 and Yaboye.  How is work in East Timor.  I hope you are coping well.  Our prayers are with you.

My greetings to Cherno Jallow and Yusupha Jobe

Take care

Is yaboye in USA or in the UK?

My email address is [log in to unmask]

Yours

Fatou Jobarteh Jallow

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/02/00 01:13pm >>>
 Brother L.S. Boo,I heard the very socking news of
Fatu's demise which came as a great sock to me.Please
accept my heart felt condelance and extend same to the
whole family.May Allah shower her with his blessing
and open the gates of heven for her.
     Have strong faith in Allah and continue to pray
for her.May her soul rest in perfect peace.
     I will try to get your phone nomber from Mbye
this weekend and will surely call you.Take courage.
     It's O.J, (East Timor)