GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Foon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:13:24 -0500
> Joe,

This will be high on the agenda for STGDP, we will work hard to ensure that Gambians in the Diaspora will not be disenfranchise this time around. Folks I think this is enough reason for all to come on board to support the efforts of the STGDP. I will take this opportunity to annouce to you all that I had been elected as the chairman for the above organization during our last meeting in Atalanta. Other officers were also elected. At the moment Mr. George Sarr is in the process of setting up the official website for the organization and Sal will start the registration process as soon as the tax season is over; he is presently busy at work. I am humble by the confidence my fellow country men exibited by electing me in such a position. I will perform my duties to the best of my abiliteis and will also reach out not only to other people in the management committee but also to all in this forum for advise. I am inviting all Gambians and freinds of The Gambia to join us in this effort to restore the semlence of democracy and eventually true democracy to our country.

Kebba Foon

I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something he will die for,
he isn't fit to live.
Martin Luther King Jr.,