GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:11:29 EDT

Hi Mr. Lekbi,

No it is not a $200.00 target. #10 does not have a monetary value attached
to it. Consider it a bonus question. A value may be attached to it after the
correct answer is forwarded or it may remain a bonus question with no value
attached to it. The general idea is development of our information and education
 base. In this case, we wish to make the exercise even more valuable by
affording  our colleagues the opportunity to do for other. The volunteer spirit if
you  will.

You got some nerve to ask me that question. I did not receive your
$5.00/month contribution to the Brain of Gambia Trust fund or is it in the mail?  I
suppose you're gonna tell me no one told you about the trust fund. New
Gambians!! You know you can't hide from me. I got people watching Yew. Hi Ida.  Anyway,
where's Ayatoullah Sountouni? He's supposed to be developing the idea of
Brain of Gambia and communicating value and circumstance to our colleagues. You
just can't trust these Ayatollahs.

Take a crack at it Lekbi until you are able to send in your $5.00 monthly
contribution to:

Haruna Darbo
Brain oF Gambia
P.O. Box 19534
Atlanta, GA 30325.

Yours truly. Masoud. MQDT. Darbo. Al mutawakkil.

In a message dated 10/10/2007 10:34:11 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,